Where to Find LG / Bosch / Samsung Appliance Parts


After buying a new home and remodeling my kitchen with brand new LG / Samsung / Bosch Appliances I thought about looking for a good parts distributor for parts for my appliances. It was very hard to find anyone that even carried parts for these brands.

It seemed that all the major retailers carried the brands of LG, Samsung and Bosch but no one could get any replacement parts for them. I live in a fairly large town outside of Chicago and I got lucky. Midwest Appliance Parts a store on the Northside of the city carried most of the parts I needed in stock, and what was not carried they could get within 24-48 hours.

I usually call my parts orders in at 773-278-1300 or you can visit their website as www.midwestapplianceparts.com. Parts are reasonably priced and the customer service was excellent. After my parts came in from the "warehouse" just 24 hours after ordering they called me and I picked up my parts in under 15 minutes.

A+ Service, Great place to buy Samsung, LG, Bosch Appliance Parts near Chicago Illinois.



1 comments:

  1. Hi There, Thanks for sharing your views. I also know a company which provide appliance spare parts in Sydney. Their customer service is excellent within 24hrs the delivery is at your door.

    ReplyDelete

Call Today 773-278-1300

Over 2 Million Parts In Stock!

Toll Free 800-621-1932