Where to find heating parts in Chicago!


In a city of almost 10 million, you wouldn't believe how hard it was to find parts for my furnace. I opened the yellow book and almost every placed required that I have a license or be a technician just so I could buy a simple flame sensor and igniter for my furnace.

After an hour of looking I discovered a small local family owned company called Midwest Appliance Parts. They are located at 2023 W Fullerton Ave in Chicago. They told me to come in and they helped me match my parts that I brought in to brand new ones. The entire purchase took under 10 minutes. Their prices were fair and they offered to help me install it over the phone. I took them up on that offer and I now have a working furnace.

Most service guys in the city quoted me an average of 100 dollars just to ring my doorbell. I repaired my furnace and its now operational for under 75 dollars. The igniter was reasonably priced at 45 and the flame sensor was 20 dollars.

Bottom line is if you need heating and cooling parts in the city of Chicago - check these guys out. Midwest Appliance Parts 773-278-1300 or visit their website for even cheaper prices at www.midwestapplianceparts.com

Thanks
Louis Kapz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Call Today 773-278-1300

Over 2 Million Parts In Stock!

Toll Free 800-621-1932